The latest MOTROLA Z FORCE is available in black, space gray, moon light silver and in many attractive colors. The 4000mah battery will give you 36 hours battery backup (on call). 1080X1920 pixels HD screen will give you a crystal screen experience.
How to connect MOTROLA Z FORCE mobile to PC/Laptop?
Download MOTROLA Z FORCE USB drivers for MAC, Linux, and Windows 7,8,10. After completion of downloading, connect your smartphone to your PC.
Note: corrupted driver files are hard to repair and may lead to signature errors, so always download complete driver files.
General specifications of Motorola Z force
Form factor Touchscreen
Dimensions (mm) 155.90 x 75.80 x 7.00
Weight (g) 163.00
Battery capacity (mAh) 3500
Removable battery No
SAR value NA
DISPLAY SPECIFICATIONS OF MOTOROLA Z FORCE
Screen size (inches) 5.50
Resolution 1440×2560 pixels
Processor 2.2GHz quad-core
Processor make Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
Internal storage 32GB
Expandable storage Yes
Expandable storage type microSD
Expandable storage up to (GB) 2000
Rear camera 21-megapixel
Front camera 5-megapixel
Operating System Android 6.0.1
Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth Yes, v 4.10
USB OTG No
Number of SIMs 1
SIM Type Nano-SIM
4G/ LTE Yes
Supports 4G in India (Band 40) No
Compass/ Magnetometer Yes
Proximity sensor Yes
Ambient light sensor Yes
Temperature sensor No
Simple guide about How to install universal drivers for MOTROLA Z FORCE
- Connect your android mobile to your PC/Laptop USB port by using connecting cable.
- Go to computers icon and select manage option by clicking right button of mouse.
- In the left pane select devices.
- In the right pane expand and locate.
- Right click on the mobile device name and click on update driver software. This will launch the hardware update wizard window.
- Click on browse button and select drivers from my computer.
- Click on the next button and license agreement button to install the drivers.
Windows Operating System:
- Windows 10, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 7, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows XP, include 32-bit & 64-bit