The latest MOTROLA MOTO Z is available in black, space gray, moon light silver and in many attractive colors. The 4000mah battery will give you 36 hours battery backup (on call). 1080X1920 pixels HD screen will give you a crystal screen experience.
How to connect MOTROLA MOTO Z mobile to PC/Laptop?
Download MOTROLA MOTO Z USB drivers for MAC, Linux, and Windows 7,8,10. After completion of downloading, connect your smartphone to your PC.
Note: corrupted driver files are hard to repair and may lead to signature errors, so always download complete driver files.
General specifications of Motorola Moto Z
NETWORK Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
LAUNCH Announced 2016, June
Status Available. Released 2016, September
BODY Dimensions 153.3 x 75.3 x 5.2 mm (6.04 x 2.96 x 0.20 in)
Weight 136 g (4.80 oz)
SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.5 inches (~72.0% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~535 ppi pixel density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
PLATFORM OS Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to v7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
CPU Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) – USA
Quad-core (2×1.8 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) – Global
GPU Adreno 530
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Internal 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary 13 MP, f/1.8, laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR, check quality
Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack No- 3.5 mm to USB-C
headphone adapter incl.- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio FM radio
USB Type- C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
– Fast battery charging
– MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
– MP4/H.264 player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
MISC Colors Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White
Price group 9/10
TESTS Performance Basemark OS II 2.0: 5566 / Basemark X: 36322
Camera Photo / Video
Loudspeaker Voice 64dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 81dB
Audio quality Noise -93.6dB / Crosstalk -93.6dB
Endurance rating 53h
Simple guide about How to install universal drivers for MOTROLA MOTO Z
- Connect your android mobile to your PC/Laptop USB port by using connecting cable.
- Go to computers icon and select manage option by clicking right button of mouse.
- In the left pane select devices.
- In the right pane expand and locate.
- Right click on the mobile device name and click on update driver software. This will launch the hardware update wizard window.
- Click on browse button and select drivers from my computer.
- Click on the next button and license agreement button to install the drivers.
Windows Operating System:
- Windows 10, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 7, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows XP, include 32-bit & 64-bit