The latest MI 4C is available in black, space gray, moon light silver and in many attractive colors. The 4000mah battery will give you 36 hours battery backup (on call). 1080X1920 pixels HD screen will give you a crystal screen experience.
How to connect Xiaomi MI 4C mobile to PC/Laptop?
Download MI 4C USB drivers PC suit software for MAC, Linux, and Windows 7,8,10. After completion of downloading, connect your smartphone to your PC.
Note: corrupted driver files are hard to repair and may lead to signature errors, so always download complete driver files.
Simple guide about How to install universal drivers for MI 4C
- Connect your android mobile to your PC/Laptop USB port by using connecting cable.
- Go to computers icon and select manage option by clicking right button of mouse.
- In the left pane select devices.
- In the right pane expand and locate.
- Right click on the mobile device name and click on update driver software. This will launch the hardware update wizard window.
- Click on browse button and select drivers from my computer.
- Click on the next button and license agreement button to install the drivers.
Windows Operating System:
- Windows 10, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 7, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows XP, include 32-bit & 64-bit